Set within an impressive 12 000 hectares of malaria-free Limpopo bushveld, Mabula Game Lodge is located just two-and-a-half-hours’ drive from Johannesburg and a short drive from Bela Bela.
- Take N1 freeway towards Pretoria
- Turn off onto Polokwane highway. Follow the road to Bela Bela.
- Take the Bela Bela Settlers Codrington off ramp.
- Turn left at yield sign and proceed for ± 5kms to t – junction turn right.
- Go over bridge and turn left at the garage. Follow Thabazimbi Road.
- Follow road past the Forever Resorts Aventura down to the traffic circle
- At circle turn left on the Thabazimbi Rooiberg Road and proceed along for 34km.
- Look out for the “Mabula Trading Store”. 500m past the store turn right on Rooiberg Road.
- Follow Mabula signs for 11kms to Mabula gate.
- Mabula landing strip coordinates:
- Latitude: 24° / 44 min / 94 sec – South
- Longitude: 27° / 55 min / 46 sec – East
- Runway: 32 / 14
- Length: 1 300 meters
- Surface: Dirt and grass surface
- Elevation: 4285 feet above sea level
View Mabula Game Reserve in a larger map
- 47km from Bela Bela
- 150km from Pretoria
- 190km from Sun City
- 200km from Johannesburg International
- 212km from Johannesburg approx 2 ½ hours
Click here to download the Fact Sheet